If you find yourself experiencing disagreements with your partner or simply want to improve your relationship and communication, I can work with you to reach your full potential as a couple. I will help you and your partner find the happiness and true intimacy you deserve.
Learn more about premarital counseling.
Learn more about couples counseling.
If you are looking for an intensive format of attending therapy and would like to do marathon session, please contact me for availability and to see if this would be a good fit for you.
Check out my online relationship class, which offers research based relationship skills you can implement in your relationship today and in the comfort of your own home.
This class can be completed as a premarital course.
This class is not a substitute for therapy, nor will therapy be provided, but it does offer a step-by-step guide on the essential relationship skills taught to couples as a way to build and maintain a healthy and happy relationship.
Do you ever feel stuck or overwhelmed as to where you should be in life? Perhaps you doubt yourself and are afraid of making the wrong choices.
In working with individuals, I focus on meeting your goals by providing a space that you can explore and gain a better understanding of who you are.
Video Counseling Services
Sometimes our schedules get too busy and we all know that city traffic can be awful! Or perhaps you live far from receiving services and can't make the drive to come into town. In order to help individuals and couples get the the help they want, I offer counseling sessions online.
Contact me to get more information about this service. I do an initial assessment to see if this would be the right fit for you. I currently offer this service for individual and couple sessions only.
I offer counseling services online through VSee, which is a HIPPA-compliant telemedicine technology.
- $85 per 50-minute session
- I offer a military discount for both active military and veterans. Please mention this when scheduling your appointment.
- Premarital packages
- Range from $85 - $500
- Get more information on the different packages and see which one is best for you
- Contact me for information about a sliding fee scale.
- Online Relationship Class that is also qualified through Twogether in Texas Program
- Investment: $247 for over 8 hours of relationship skills building, downloadable couple worksheets, and 30 minute video call
- I currently do not accept insurance.
- I can provide clients with an invoice that they may present to their insurance carrier as an out-of-network provider.
- The benefits to private pay:
- You are in control of how many sessions you will receive, not the insurance company.
- Most insurance companies require for you to have a diagnosis.
- Insurance companies can dictate what kind of therapy you get. You should be in control of what kind of help you receive.
- Cash and major credit cards accepted for payment
How to get started?
Free Phone Call or Email
You will have a chance to ask me any questions you may have about the therapy process and we can schedule a time that will work for you. Check out this post on possible questions to ask.
Fill out information
You will then receive a link for you to conveniently complete your paperwork through my online client portal. You can do this at home on your own time.
The first session will consist of me getting to know you, understanding your reason for coming to therapy, and developing treatment goals for you to reach.